Join our team
Through the years, our people have remained our biggest asset. Let’s talk about your career with us.
Working at Eton Properties means being a part of something that makes things better. It is more than just joining a company – it is taking on an active role in shaping the future of the organization and creating real value for our clients. We hire people who have the hunger and the passion to reach their goals, realize their dreams, and influence others to do the same. Game changers, trailblazers, problem solvers. You should join us.
Eton Properties is looking for the following to join our team:
Internal audit lead is responsible for the formulation of appropriate audit programs, complete the engagement audit plan as scheduled, generating draft audit reports, and conducting thorough follow-up audits on previously identified issues. He/She will also be involved in drafting of the annual risk-based audit plan, and managing audit engagements for assigned business units. Make recommendations that add value, ensuring maximum payback to the Company or processes under review.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Board Passer
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or other related professional certification, is a plus
- At least 5 years of meaningful and progressive external or internal audit experience, with minimum 2 years in senior role.
- Adept in technical accounting, internal audit methodology and international standards for the professional practice of internal audit; prior success in conducting internal audits Solid understanding of risk and control concepts. Ability to apply these concepts to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of business processes and controls
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office (i.e., Word, Excel, Power point, Visio)
- Knowledgeable in SAP ERP system
- Experience in big 4 audit firms
- Preferably with real estate, hotel operations, and property management industry background
The Risk, Policies, Process, and Controls Manager is responsible in monitoring, evaluating, identifying and supporting the risk and compliance activities relating to Enterprise Risk Management and Anti-Money Laundering Act (AMLA) related policies, procedures, rules, programs and other related activities across the organization.
- Must be a Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering
- With at least 10 years of meaningful experience and strong knowledge on compliances relating to real estate activities such as but no limited to construction, engineering, leasing, sales and marketing.
- Analytical and pays strong attention to details, documentation and organization.
- Strong leadership, excellent communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal management skills.
- Preferably with Certifications and Advanced knowledge on government real estate compliance and/or related engineering and quality management standards.
The Planning and Design Manager, assists the Planning & Design Head in overseeing all design requirements of the projects assigned to the incumbent, and manages, mentors, and guides a team of professionals such as architects, interior designers, and landscape architects, in the planning and design process of the Company. They are responsible in the reviews and monitoring of the overall architectural design, construction materials and methods. Monitors external design consultants in providing necessary plans and documents needed for bidding, building permit application, and construction.
- Must have at least an educational attainment equivalent to a college/bachelor’s degree in Architecture.
- Must be a Licensed Architect.
- Minimum of seven to ten (7 to 10) years of experience in design, construction, and project management.
- Comprehensive knowledge on Architectural Design and Project Management
- Design using Computer AutoCAD (Computer-aided Design) and other design software
- Leadership and Management Skills, Budget Management, Decision Making Skills, Negotiation Skills
The Building Engineer assists the management and administrations of the entire operation of the building which includes Facilities and Equipment operation, Engineering, Security, Housekeeping and Parking operations.
- The candidate must be a graduate of bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Must be Registered Electrical Engineer or Mechanical Engineer
- At least 4-year experience in Property/Building Management
- With knowledge on equipment maintenance, construction and project management
- With good interpersonal and customer relation skills
- Can work independently or as part of a team
The Project Civil Engineer is responsible for providing assistance to the Project Manager in preparation of cost estimates, progress report including billings, contract, documents, operating manuals and all authorized valuations submitted by the General Contractor and Specialty Contractor. Inspects all materials and ensures that they conform to the quality specify in the contract and passed the existing municipal and national regulations.
- Must be a graduate of BS Civil Engineering
- Licensed Civil Engineer
- With at least 3-5 years of experience in Project Management or General Construction, Medium Rise Building and land Development
- Computer proficient and knowledgeable in MS Windows Application
The Quantity Surveyor is mainly responsible in preparing project Budgetary Cost Estimate, Bidding Evaluation and Process, and Cost Study/Analysis of the proposed project of the Business Development Department.
- A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Preferably Licensed in Civil Engineering
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in the related field.
The Accounting Assistant may be responsible or assigned in different Accounting functions such as General Accounting, Financial Statement, Accounts Payable, Reconciliations, and/or Billing & Collection.
- Must be a graduate of BS Accountancy or any related 4-year accounting course
- With at least one-year experience in any related receivable and collection processing
- Proficiency in using SAP system is an advantage
- With an experience of at least one year in any related receivable and collection processing is an advantage
- Experience in SAP System is also an advantage
- Must be computer literate on Microsoft Office Tools especially in Excel and Word
- Must possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work long hours, if needed and can do the task with less supervision
The position is responsible for providing assistance which includes maintaining and filing of documents and other clerical functions assigned by the Department Head, and lawyers. Monitors application of licenses, permits, clearances, certifications with government agencies, offices or establishments. Conducts legal research and coordinates with other sister companies and those within the company.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any course.
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be results-oriented, assertive and able to work under pressure
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
The Leasing Assistant performs administrative and office support activities for the department. Sets up SAP leasing transactions. Transmits lease contracts of signing and notarization.
- Graduate of any four-year college course, preferably business management, marketing or any related course;
- 2-3 years relevant experience in a real estate industry;
- Preferably with SAP experience;
- Extensive software skills, internet research abilities and strong communication skills are required;
- Proficient on MS Office (MS Excel and PowerPoint in particular)
The Customer Service Assistant is responsible for the monitoring of logging in and out of various customer request and assist in clients’ concerns.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent;
- Has good service orientation;
- Flexible and can work with limited supervision;
- Have good communication skills both oral and written;
- Organized and can work under high pressure;
- Knowledgeable in MS Office applications; and
- Experience in Real Estate is an advantage, but fresh graduates maybe considered
The Administrative Assistant provides secretarial support to the Property Manager, accepts payment from clients, prepares and sends Daily Collection Report, monitors filing and documentation, and accommodates customer concern
- Must be a graduate of any 4-year business related course;
- Must have at least 1 year working experience in property management & operations in high-rise building in particular to condominium set-up
- Knowledgeable in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint;
- Should have at least four years of experience in administrative, cashiering and handling of accounts payables and receivables.