• Eton Properties Philippines, Inc. is the real estate arm of the Lucio Tan Group of Companies. Originally registered with Securities and Exchange Commission under the name Balabac Oil Exploration and Drilling Co., Inc. in 1971, the Company subsequently became Eton Properties Philippines, Inc. in February 2007.
• As the property development arm of the Lucio Tan Group of Companies, Eton Properties has access to a large land bank. This allows us to build projects in excellent locations and offer properties that generate high rental income. Our developments are also comparably more affordable yet still of good quality. If you want a wise property investment, Eton developments are your best choice.
• Kindly fill out the Reservation Agreement, Buyer’s Information Sheet, and submit these with 2 valid IDs.
Other requirements may be submitted together with the payment of DP: these include the Marriage Certificate or Certificate of Dissolution of Marriage/Divorce, Proof of Billing, Proof of Income, Proof of TIN.
• For corporate accounts, please submit an original and notarized Board Resolution, original and notarized Secretary’s Certificate, Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws, S.E.C. Certificate of Registration or DTI Certificate, with two valid IDs of the company representative.
• Submit a fully accomplished Reservation Agreement and Buyer’s Information Sheet
• Issuance of cash/check payment for the required Reservation Fee. Please take note of the following conditions:
For Cash Payment, reservation fee should be paid personally by the client.
For Check Payment, account name reflected on the check should be the same with the buyer’s name. If not, the buyer should get a validation from the bank that the check issued is his/hers.
• Reservation Fee is non-refundable.
• For our condominium projects, it is Perpetual Ownership means you have full ownership of “rights” to your own unit and a proportionate share of ownership to all the common areas of the building and the land itself where your condo is built on. This ownership will never expire and it can be passed down to your heirs.
• The Condominium Act of the Philippines, R.A. 4726, expressly allows foreigners to acquire condominium units and shares in condominium corporations of up to 40 % of the total and outstanding capital stock of a Filipino owned or controlled Condominium Corporation.
• By law, foreigners don't have the right to acquire land in the Philippines. Only Filipino citizens can own land (there have been many proposals to amend this law but of this writing, the law remains unchanged.)
• However, Foreign nationals are allowed to purchase condominium units provided that at least 60% of the Project is owned by Filipinos and foreign nationals ownership shall not exceed 40%. Foreign nationals are prohibited from acquiring and owning land in the Philippines.
• Strictly speaking, EPPI does not accommodate purchase of property of a minor.
• In rare cases, the company approves a minor’s purchase provided that he/she is represented by his/her parents or his/her legal guardian, if his/her parents are already deceased. For purposes of registration of the property purchased by the minor/s as represented by his/her parents, an original and duly notarized (or consularized, if executed outside the Philippines) Affidavit of Parents (minor buyer) must be submitted. The buyer also has to obtain court approval then post a bond, pursuant to Article 225 of the Philippines' Family Code.
• For house and lot, a Buyer can take possession or move-in upon settling at least 40% payment of the Contract Price.
• For condominium units, a Buyer can take possession or move-in upon settling at least 50% payment of the Contract Price.
• As of now, we do not offer PAGIBIG financing.
• Parking slots are purchased separately from condominium units. However, for townhouse units, there is a provision for parking and that is already included in the Contract Price.
• Yes, parking slots are covered by an individual title (except for One Archers’ Place).
• The buyer has to pay the Miscellaneous Fees prior to move-in. These cover title registration fees, utilities connection fee, and association dues and membership fee.
• It will be the Condominium Corporation that will handle the building maintenance.
• Pets are strictly not allowed in condominium projects. It is allowed in subdivisions but subject to adherence to house rules and regulations.
Eton Properties is the real estate brand of the Lucio Tan Group, one of the biggest business conglomerates in the Philippines. Its foreign counterpart, Eton Properties Ltd, is an established real estate brand in Hong Kong and mainland China. With an extensive land bank in strategic locations all over the country, Eton specializes in high-end and mid-income high-rise and horizontal residential developments, office projects, commercial centers and mixed-use township developments.